With original, hand-etched scrimshaw by David Smith, this distinctive money clip makes a tasteful gift for Nantucket lovers on any occasion. A piece of authentic Wooly Mammoth ivory serves as the canvas for an intricate engraving of Sankaty Head Lighthouse, still in operation today.
- Scrimshaw done in prehistoric Wooly Mammoth ivory
- Original piece hand-engraved by David Smith
- Hand-rubbed oil paint color infusion
- Genuine leather in rich chocolate shade
- Magnetic money clip with slots for credit cards